Occupational Safety and Health
Employee Workplace Safety and Health
Cahya Mata Sarawak Berhad and its subsidiaries recognise the importance of protecting the safety, health and well-being of our Employees and others associated with our businesses. We are committed to continuous efforts as far as practicable to safeguard, manage, and prevent job-related injuries and illnesses.
Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Policy Statement
As far as practicable, we shall:
- Comply with the Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994 (OSHA) and other relevant applicable standards and statutory provisions;
- Provide the necessary Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), information, instruction, training and supervision to enable Employees and others at the workplace to perform their tasks in a safe and healthy work environment;
- Identify and ensure measures are taken to prevent or mitigate accidents and occupational hazards at the workplace;
- Ensure our Employees and others at the workplace comply with applicable regulations and work procedures so as to ensure their own safety; and
- Ensure the continuous relevance and suitability of this Policy in line with the changes of our business model / operations.