CMS Resources Sdn Bhd (098773-T), CMS Quarries Sdn Bhd (121767-D) & CMS Penkuari Sdn Bhd (027895-T)

resources

Two subsidiaries of CMS Resources Sdn Bhd, a joint venture with Sarawak Economic Development Corporation (SEDC), namely CMS Quarries Sdn Bhd and CMS Penkuari Sdn Bhd, operate five quarries in the Kuching area as well as a jetty in Pending, Kuching to service demand from outside the Kuching area.

The quarries produce microtonalite, granite and limestone for use in heavy engineering, road and building construction and have an aggregate rated capacity of 3.15 million MT a year, making it one of the State’s largest producers of stone aggregates.

These subsidiaries are also involved in providing delivery, grading and pavement laying services to their customers so to offer a one-stop-service to its customers.

CMS Premix Sdn Bhd (117700-W) & CMS Premix (Miri) Sdn Bhd (218541-T)

premix

These two companies, a joint venture with Sarawak Economic Development Corporation (SEDC), operate five fixed plants located at Kuching (250 TPH) , Sibu (250 TPH), Sarikei (100 TPH), Bintulu (100 TPH) and Miri (100 TPH) as well as two mobile plants (each 70 TPH). CMS Premix Sdn Bhd also operates an emulsion production plant (10 TPH) at its Kuching plant.

Plans are in the pipeline to purchase two more 150 TPH mobile premix plants to meet the increasing demand for premix in Sarawak as well as to cater to the need for such operations to be closer to project sites.

Betong Premix Sdn Bhd (623259-P)

Betong Premix Sdn Bhd is a 80% owned subsidiary company of CMS Resources Sdn Bhd, a 51% owned subsidiary of CMS. The remaining 49% equity of CMS Resources is owned by Sarawak Economic Development Corporation (SEDC).

The Company is principally involved in the business of supply of premix and road maintenance contractor works.

CMS Wires Sdn Bhd (023092-U)

wires

CMS Wires Sdn Bhd, which manufactures steel drawn wires and wire mesh for the local construction industry, today has approximately 20% share of the market. Its sole 5,500 MT per annum plant currently produces approximately 4,800 MT of steel wires and mesh per annum. Management plans to upgrade its aging machines in FY 2015 in order to improve efficiency and productivity.

CMS Infra Trading Sdn Bhd (196635-M)

safety

This company, a joint venture with Sarawak Economic Development Corporation (SEDC),  holds agencies and distributorships to supply a wide range of products in a few categories; namely, road and general construction materials, water treatment, electrical pipes equipment and mechanical spare parts.