CMS Safety & Health
CMS’ first group-wide Safety Month Campaign with the slogan “UCUX” (You See You Act!) and themed ‘ROAR Your Emergency Response Plan’ was successfully launched by CMS Group Managing Director, Dato’ Richard Curtis on 7 October 2013.
The objective of this campaign is to raise awareness among all employees on the importance of safety and health by encouraging their participation and engagement in helping the management identify work-place risks, to ensure all safety and health measures are in place, and to increase the level of commitment towards a safer and healthier work place.
Group Safety & Health Policy
CMS and its subsidiaries recognise the importance of protecting the safety, health and well-being of our employees and others associated with our businesses. We are committed to continuous efforts to safeguard, manage, and prevent job-related injuries and illnesses.
As far as practicable, we shall:
- Comply with the Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994 (OSHA) and other relevant applicable standards and statutory provisions;
- Provide the necessary information, instruction, training and supervision to enable employees and other at the workplace to perform their tasks in a safe and healthy work environment;
- Identify and ensure measures are taken to prevent or mitigate accidents and occupational hazards at the workplace;
- Ensure our employees and others at the workplace comply with applicable regulations and work procedures so as to ensure their own safety; and
- Ensure the continuous relevance and suitability of this Policy in line with changes of our business model/operations.
Together, let’s make safety our way of life at CMS.