- To plan, organize & control resources & schedules so as to complete projects within established parameters of quality, time & approved cost.
- To formulate, plan & schedule so as to prepare for cost & financial planning, manpower & resources planning & sub-contracting planning
- To Lead the team in Liaising and Resolving Issues between Main Contractor, Consultant and Sub-Contractor Engineers works pertaining to the Progress and Engineering Works in Cost, Workmanship, Quality, Materials and etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering/Architectural/Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum 10 – 15 years of relevant working experience
- Member of Professional Institution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application & Project Management Software
Interested applicants are invited to submit a complete resume with supporting documents, current and expected salary, contact number and enclose a recent passport-sized photograph to:
Human Capital Planning Unit (Group HR Department)
Cahya Mata Sarawak Management Services Sdn Bhd
T: +60 82 238 888 / F: +60 82 333 828
Closing Date: 30 March 2019
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates shall be notified. Remuneration package for the successful candidate shall commensurate with qualifications and experience.