- Review Purchase Requisitions with users on their requirements and verify specifications for materials, parts and/or services.
- Prepare and communicate RFQ (Request for Quotation) / Tender documents
- Prepare Award and Recommendation with commercial & technical evaluation
- Prepare Purchase Order / Contracts
- Monitor the status of Purchase Order / Contracts
- Generate reports in a timely manner
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university/college in Business Administration, Purchasing and Material Management or a closely related field.
- A minimum two to three (2-3) years of working experience in Procurement field.
- Proficient in Advanced MS Office – Words, Excel and Power Point
- Experience and Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently whilst being a great team player
Interested applicants are invited to email / fax a complete resume with supporting documents, indicate their current and expected salary, contact number and enclose a recent passport-sized photograph to:
Human Capital Planning Unit (Group HR Department)
Cahya Mata Sarawak Management Services Sdn Bhd
Tel: +60 82 238888 (ext. 540) Fax: +60 82 614626
Closing date: 17 August 2018