- Handle day to day accounting functions
- Capture transactions by coding and entering data into the computerised system
- Assist to perform bank and other reconciliations
- Provide administrative support for the department
- Any other tasks assigned by management from time to time
- Diploma in Accounting or at least LCCI or its equivalent
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
- Willing to take new challenges & self-motivated for new assignments
Interested applicants are invited to submit a complete resume with supporting documents, current and expected salary, contact number and enclose a recent passport-sized photograph to:
Human Capital Planning Unit (Group HR Department)
Cahya Mata Sarawak Management Services Sdn Bhd
T: +60 82 238 888
Closing Date: 8 SEPTEMBER 2019
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates shall be notified. Remuneration package for the successful candidate shall commensurate with qualifications and experience.